I've been wanting to try the popular Annie Sloan chalk paint for a while now, and I finally bought some a few weeks ago. I wanted to start small for practice, so we found an old mirror in the garage and painted it. I loved how it turned out!
Duck Egg--so happy with the color!
BEFORE:
Alexee is a great helper!
AFTER:
(I used sandpaper on the edges and the Annie Sloan wax.)
(I used sandpaper on the edges and the Annie Sloan wax.)
So I think we're ready for this bigger project in our breakfast area now:
Hoping it will look something like this!
(Pinterest image)








1 comments:
I have tons of examples of chalk paint on my Pinterest board and trying to get up enough nerve to paint my dining room table! I love AS's "French Linen" but I am planning on painting a little old side table first before I go "Whole Hog" with my dining table! Love the Duck Egg color! Your hutch will be beautiful!
Post a Comment