I can't believe it's that time again already, but the Christmas tree farm opened yesterday, and Lane had the day off so we went to tag our tree! I bundled the kids up and loaded their coats in the car...only to realize it was 67 degrees outside when we pulled out of the driveway. I really should use the weather app more often. So it doesn't feel much like the holiday season yet, but we had fun at the farm. In addition to tree shopping, we looked at all the animals and took a cow-train ride. The people that run the farm are so nice and make it such a fun experience for families.

Oh boy was this little pig cute!!! He was wearing a moose sweater! I was really tempted to ask if he was for sale.
Lane searched for the perfect tree while I tried to keep Crosby from driving off on one of the tractors.
We decided on this nice tall one! I think it will look really pretty in our entry-way. But I have to admit that I do wish someone else would come take all our decorations out of the attic and decorate for me.

Alexee picked a weed bouquet, as usual. :)

We'll be back for you! Keep growing!



Cow-train rides
Rhett was in the front, Crosby was in my lap and Alexee was a few barrels behind us.



We went by the animal pens one more time before we left. The fluffy chicken in the pen with the pig wearing the sweater was cute, too.
friendly goats

We went for a quick lunch at Panera Bread, then hurried home so Lane could leave for the AR football game (go Hogs!)...post on that soon.


4 comments:
I can't believe it's time to tag a Christmas tree again!
The pig in the sweater...too cute! My family always had a fake tree while I was growing up and I didn't even know people put up real trees until I was in high school! haha! I think they are so neat! And it's great that you can go pick it out a few weeks beforehand. We just put up our fake tree this past weekend.
Love this post - you guys are such a precious family!
LOVE the tree farm pics! I don't think we have one around here...I'll have to check into that because looks like so much fun and way better than our fake tree! So, is Lane venturing into the great state of Louisiana for the big game??? :) Ok, so just saw you posted this a few days ago, so must not be the LSU game?
Post a Comment