I'm really missing Rhett, but it sounds like he's having a great time in Flippin. Mom made his and Jaiden's picture before VBS this morning:
I smiled when I saw that he was wearing his striped pirate socks with his sandals today! :)
Lane's parents came through town today and kept Alexee and Crosby while we went to lunch and ran a few errands. It's always fun to get to go eat together with no distractions! (Thank you, Bob & Rose Mary!) Alexee had a lot of fun playing with them, and they thought Crosby had grown a lot since they saw him last.


7 comments:
So fun that Rhett and Jaiden are in Flippin going to VBS! The world has come full circle now! I bet your parents are having so much fun with those 2!
(I think mom is leaving you a comment on my computer (she's at my house) but this comment really is from me!
Jamie,
I have loved having R and J this week at VBS. They have been ideal students,trust me...don't worry!
I made some really cute pics of them today and I will be gone tomorrow but will send them to you when I get back Thursday.
Saw R's cute socks today!
Well - now I'm the dummy who was signed in on Scott's computer and left a comment under HIS name - that was from me!
I'm anxious for VBS. We're doing the same one, but it's the 3rd week of July. I'm sure they're having a ball.
I have LOVED seeing R and J every morning! Makes my day!
Love the pic.:) He and Zachary have the same fashion sense. Let's pray they grow out of it!
I haven't left you a comment in ages! You were going to do something for me for my wedding and we ended up canceling our wedding (and I was super bummed about not being able to purchase your work). I noticed the painting you did for Harper Stamps and was wondering about possibly doing something for my son Jeremiah with Jeremiah 29:11 (that's how he got his name!) I would really be interested if you are still doing that. I know you must be very busy..you have three beautiful children!
Take care!
Christy
Post a Comment